HOME EXHIBITOR > Time Schedule
Following contents are organized by time schedule for your preparation. Please read it carefully to make sure how to prepare the exhibition.
3 Months before the Exhibition August 2023
Confirm the booth size & location, submit the application with the 30% of booth fee
- 50%(non-refundable) deposit due with the application and remaining balance is due by September 15(Fri.), 2023
- 100%of payment is due with the signed contract received after September 16(Sun.), 2023
Contact the Freight Forwarding Company
- Exhibitors may engage the services of the freight forwarder of their choice up to KINTEX, but all In-Hall Handling must be carried out by the official in-hall handling contractors, Mirim E&F Corp.
- Rosette Expo Corp. | Ms. Amy Lee E-mail. email@example.com Mobile. +82-10-9282-6879
2 Months before the Exhibition September 2023
On-Line Registration as an exhibitor
- ID : E-mail (You wrote on the contract form)
- Password : You can make your password
※ Revise your Company Profile, and upload your exhibits' image including introduction.
Register Badge for stand personnel and complementary invitation for visitors.
Facility Order through on-line registration
- Order Furniture, Appliances and etc you may need.
- 3 Start the marketing campaign : Make the buyer list, etc.
- 4 Make the check list for PR
1 Month before the ExhibitionOctober 2023
- 1 Pay the Service & Facilities fee by October 27(Fri), 2023
- 2 Apply for Korean VISA : contact your nearest Korean embassy (www.mofa.go.kr)
- 3 Send E-tickets and Invitation for Visitor
- 4 Make the detail booth plan under the regulation.
7 days before the ExhibitionBeginning of November 2023
- 1 Check out the stand temporary personnel, exhibits, PR copies, etc.
- 2 Check out the VISA and the air ticket & accommodation to Korea
During the Exhibition November 13(Mon.) ~ 16(Thu.), 2023
|KOREA LIFE SCIENCE WEEK 2023 (COEX, Hall B)|
|November 13 (Mon.)||November 14(Tue.) ~ 16(Thu.)|
|←Build-up→ (08:00 - 24:00) ←Move-in → (14:00 - 20:00)||←Exhibition Period → Visitor : 10:00 – 17:00 Exhibitor : 09:00 – 17:30|
|←Break-down → (17:30 – 24:00)|
Get your Exhibitor’s Badges
- You can get the Exhibitor’s Badges, November 13(Mon.), 2023 / 13:00 – 17:00
- The place for the badges : Registration Desk in front Of Hall B, 1F, COEX
- 2 Make up the booth and the exhibits ready
- 3 Research the market trends and the competitor's information.
Reservation for the next participation (November 15 ~ 16) on site.
- Don’t miss the chance to have “On-site Discount”
After the Exhibition November 20(Mon.) ~ 24(Fri.), 2023
- 1 Show Report- The show Management Office sends the [Show Report] by e-mail.
- 2 Receive the visitors’ data in a week. (Bar-Code System applicants only)
- 3 Organize business talks and put requests into action immediately
- 4 Analyze the result and set detail operation plan
- 5 Prepare the next year’s exhibition